Breanna

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (arabianhorselover @ Sep 18 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is a photo I have taken!

I'm new to the message boards so I'm not sure if that worked... but I tried to copy the hummingbird picture that I think was AMAZING! They're definitely difficult to get pictures of!

#12 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:15 AM

Ahhh I see you are making your rounds and finding your way there huh, Missy Breanna!!! biggrin.gif Great pictures for you to see while you are "surfing" the boards!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#13 El Luwanaya Arabians

El Luwanaya Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Arabians, Animals, Sport, Art, Photo- and Videography. science, travelling

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (HGEsquire @ Oct 5 2008, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh I see you are making your rounds and finding your way there huh, Missy Breanna!!! biggrin.gif Great pictures for you to see while you are "surfing" the boards!

Denise Gainey

I cannot see photos? Am I missing something?
Christina
Christina

www.el-luwanaya-arabians.com

home of the stallions:
S.N.Shadek by Ib Estasha x Sadika Video
Luwanaya's El Chamshaa by Ibn Estasha x Ludmila
Luwanaya's Mahabbah Nar wa Dyaa by Luwanaya's El Chamael x Luwanaya's Ajisha al Taly
Asyet by Deficyt x Arustasha
2009: Lamar by Laman HVP x Nevina Video
2010: Ali Khan by Al Hakkim x Sharene Video

and the beautiful "Luwanaya mare family" based on
foundation mare: Ludmila by Salem x Etica and S.N.Shadek

#14 Janek

Janek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • Interests:horses and soccer

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

It's a bird:

"The horse, who is too precious and too beautiful to be ridden, is neither precious nor beautiful. It's simply called an impaired horse by merciful Allah."

old Bedouin proverb

#15 Alhadiye

Alhadiye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Horses, horses, horses, art, family, family, family - not all in this order!!!

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

Can you tell me how to "stack" the photos? I just know how to download them when you hit "download". Thanks, Angie

#16 Alhadiye

Alhadiye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Horses, horses, horses, art, family, family, family - not all in this order!!!

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:03 PM

Lena_pawing_snow.jpg
Angie_O_Teton_storm_sm.jpg
Angie_O_Coyote_07_a_sm_jpg.jpg

I love photogaphy. This is so cool. It's my (hmmmmm.............) 5th love!!!!! That would be family, horses, art, our cats, and then photography. Ok, the cats may come before art!

Let's see, one picture is our QH filly that likes to paw the air when it's snowing. She's a riot.

The other two were taken 2 years ago this Sept. on a trip to Yellowstone, all with our Pentax K10D Digital. I'm not a professional photographer, so I don't keep track of setting and such, not sure how I pull off a photo, just luck sometimes I think. I am a professional artist so photography sure comes in handy!

Angie O.

#17 rottpup

rottpup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Alhadiye @ Jun 16 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you tell me how to "stack" the photos? I just know how to download them when you hit "download". Thanks, Angie

Okay first you upload them like normal, then opisit the upload button there's a drop down panel, that says Manage Current Attachments click that, there will be a little green + sign beside the name of your picture. click it, then your photo will come up as a picture code in the box where you write your post, where the picture code is, is where your photo will be. do this with each one and put them where you want them
--------------
Picture Perfect, Arabians & Saddlebreds
http://pictureperfectarabians.webs.com
Photo Editing Online portfolio at http://pictureperfec...hotoediting.htm
Horse & breeding swapping/trading site

http://trade-n-swap.webs.com/

#18 Alhadiye

Alhadiye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (rottpup @ Jun 16 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay first you upload them like normal, then opisit the upload button there's a drop down panel, that says Manage Current Attachments click that, there will be a little green + sign beside the name of your picture. click it, then your photo will come up as a picture code in the box where you write your post, where the picture code is, is where your photo will be. do this with each one and put them where you want them

Okay, thanks so much. That seems so simple, I guess even a caveman could do it!!!

#19 Lynne Glazer

Lynne Glazer

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

I love shooting babies. bigemo_harabe_net-109.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• 187092sm.jpg

#20 Sunkat

Sunkat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Interests:The best times are with my family and our horses. I am now entering the Arabian world with my new best friend, Lady Ella. We will enjoy trailing in the Big Horns, the Black Hills, and the Cascades.

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for the photo upload tips. Looking forward to seeing more pics. It even encourages me to give it a go.