• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#551 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:12 PM

This is older footage of one of HG Esquire+'s Anglo foals that I "just" seen for the first time Wednesday night. She was an absolute darling baby!

Denise Gainey
  • CBJ likes this

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#552 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

I sure love this colt! He is such a special guy.
Any plans to breed his dam to a warmblood for replacement fillies?

Thanks!  And while I had thought about that the mare is older and think it best to stick with a sure thing so she will be rebred to Esquire+.  Her dam line is almost non-existent now, frozen available on her sire at the current time.  

I am however actively keeping a close eye out on one of the mares 3/4 siblings (out of the same dam and sired by a son of our mares sire) whom I would love to add to the mare group.  She is of course much younger as well and currently competing in Wellington.  

In the interim, I continue to search for the perfect WB mare that would cross well with Esquire+ and a couple WB stallions I like.  We are retaining the filly who will at some point be bred to one of them (WB stallions on my short list).

But again, thanks for the kudos on the colt.  He really is nothing short of spectacular!

Denise Gainey

#553 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:01 AM

Beginning tomorrow Saturday March 7, GCA & Sport Horses​ will be offering a Countdown to Spring Special, ensuring you have something to look forward to. A Special discounted breeding will be offered to those mare owners interested in breeding to HG Esquire+ that submit a Spring photo to our page. Contact me for specific details. Special ends Friday, 20th March 2015, 6:46pm ~ the official beginning of Spring. There will also be a photo contest of all participants at end of special for a free breeding. Click the link below for a real feel good count down! 

http://days.to/spring/2015

Denise Gainey

• rethacharper likes this

#554 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:39 PM

Our Valentine gift to all our ABN friends and followers. Feel free to inquire for specific details.

valentine.jpg

Denise Gainey

• corasmom likes this

#555 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

'Leap' Forward. Don't get left behind. Book Before 3/6 ($250) and get stud fee of $229 for HG Esquire+ www.gaineyarabian.com & GCA & Sport Horses located in Central, VA

229 Leap Year.jpg

Denise Gainey

• CBJ, rethacharper and corasmom like this

#556 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:50 PM

Simplified details: Book by NOV. 30 to receive HG Esquire+'s original 2003 Introductory fee(s) which are greatly discounted from current fee(s)

https://www.facebook...53926827988170/

Denise Gainey

#557 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

Due to the popularity of our most recent special promotion, the offer became unavailable

HOWEVER GCA & Sport Horses has chosen to make the

****OFFER STILL AVAILABLE****

75% discount on National winning/Sire of National Winners, HG Esquire+ advertised Stud Fee if booked before midnight 1/7/17.

Cooled/Shipped/Fresh Onsite AI

100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee still applies!

Booking Fee of $250.

PB Mares Fee: $312.50

Non PB Mares: $187.50

CC/Debit Card/PayPal (gaineyarabian @ aol .com) accepted. http://gaineyarabian...-.html#breeding

Breeding contract to include terms: http://gaineyarabian...ingcontract.pdf

Denise Gainey

#558 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

e and becca.jpg

Frozen Semen Available as well.  Inquire for specific details.

Denise Gainey