#361 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Interests:Topez & Spirit, of course !

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

Rumonek ~ the inspections went really really well ;) Will have to fill you in soon! We still have one more to do this month :D

Denise Gainey

Details !!! :D

Thank you Patrick! Appreciate your support as well!

Here is the newest photo of Esquire+'s foal out of a Half-Arabian/Standardbred Mare. Photo taken July 21st ~ 2010 Yet another one to be proud of!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Denise Gainey

Not sure how I missed her, wow ! Great job !!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-117:

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#362 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:16 AM

Thanks Heather ~ I KNEW you'd appreciate this cross!

Introducing another perfect Esquire+ kid......

E-Piphany, Chestnut filly out of a Ivanhoe Tsultan daughter x Dbl. Kimfa mare. Foaled late July.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She is a full sibling to the colt TRR E-Bey foaled 2008

Congratulations to yet another very happy mare owner!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#363 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

Was just able to acquire this photo of Hy Wynds, aka 'Storm' with his Gold Medal Ribbon win from his inspection back from early May this year.

Posted Image

Always nice to get news and photos like this!

Denise Gainey

#364 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

Sire of GA E-Khwaytor, aka 'Player' now accepted into AWS Registry and branded as such
Posted Image

Sire of Evan Almighty, Accepted into AWS Registry, Approved for Breeding & also branded as such ~ Silver Medalist at Inspection
Posted Image

Sire of Hy Wynds, aka 'Storm' accepted into AWS Registry, Approved for Breeding, Supreme Gold Medalist and Branded as well.
Posted Image

Denise Gainey

#365 Golden Essence

Golden Essence

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

woowhoo E+kids Rock!! Congrats to you and all!

VISIT MY WEBSITE

.�:**:�Graycie�:**:�.
Proud owner of GOLDEN ESSENCE++/
LEGION OF MERIT++
LEGION OF SUPREME HONOR/
LEGION OF HONOR+
2010 East Coast Championships AAOTH Stallion CHAMPION
2010 East Coast Championships Stallion 2+ CHAMPION
2010 Region 15 Sport Horse Top Five AT
2010 Region 15 AAOTH Halter Top Five
2009 Sport Horse Nationals TOP TEN Stallions OPEN
2009 Region 15 AAOTH Halter Top Five (3rd)
2009 Region 15 Sport Horse Top Five Open
2009 Region 15 Sport Horse Top Five AT
2008 East Coast Championships Top Five Sport Horse In-Hand OPEN
East Coast Championships AAOTH RESERVE CHAMPION HALTER
Region 15 Sport Horse Stallion ATH CHAMPION
Region 15 Sport Horse Open Top Five (3rd)
Region 15 MR Halter AAOTH RESERVE CHAMPION
2007 US Sporthorse National TT Stallions ATH (Top Three)
& US SHN TT Stallions OPEN
Eastern Arabian Supreme Champion Stallion Sport Horse
East Coast Championship Top Three Sport Horse Stallion
Region 15 Top Five Sport Horse Stallion ATH
2006 Region 16 Sport Horse Stallion OPEN Champion
Region 15 Sport Horse Stallion ATH Champion
Region 15 Sport Horse Stallion OPEN Reserve Champion
MR Halter Championship
Hunter Pleasure Championship
And many other wins in halter & undersaddle including SH Undersaddle and Dressage

SCID and CA CLEAR

#366 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:53 AM

woowhoo E+kids Rock!! Congrats to you and all!

Thank you Graycie ~ just now seeing this!!!

Denise Gainey

#367 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

HG Esquire+ is the sire of Hy Wynds, bred by GCA & Sport Horses and owned by Windy Creek Arabians ~ received American Warmblood Society Supreme/Nominated status. Per the Inspector, as of today (11/24/10) he is the ONLY Arabian stallion to achieve this honor in the history of the association.

HG Esquire+ sires quality Sport Horses.....CONSISTENTLY!
Posted Image

Denise Gainey

#368 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Here is yet another Superstar in the making....A full sibling to Storm (above)

Denise Gainey

#369 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

Updated Pedigree Research for HG Esquire+ shared with me today from THE 'GO TO' person, Arlene Magid. Thank you immensely Arlene for ALL of your hard work and generousity! We wish more people would utilize your services!

ARLENE MAGID
PEDIGREE RESEARCH
Email Arabbits@aol.com

HG ESQUIRE+

HG ESQUIRE+ is a bay sabino Arabian stallion who has proven himself in the show ring and breeding barn. In Arabian competition he has been twice named a U.S. Top Ten Sporthorse Stallion and has 6 regional titles in sporthorse halter and placings in dressage and hunt pleasure. His merit has been noted outside the confines of Arabian competition as he was named a 2008 American Warmblood Mature Stallion Bronze Medalist during national year end inspections. He was also a silver medalist during a private site inspection in Virginia the same year. As further proof of his ideal sporthorse type he was chosen to represent purebred Arabian sporthorse type in the February 2008 Horse Illustrated magazine. HG ESQUIRE+ made the US Equestrian Federation list of Leading 2008 sires in 2009 as he sired two National Champions in 2009 (with only 11 registered get old enough to compete). His sons GA E-KHWAYTOR and EVAN ALMIGHTY were both U.S. Reserve National Champion Two Year Old Sporthorse Jackpot winners, GA E-KHWAYTOR in gelding halter (in his very first show) and EVAN ALMIGHTY in colt halter. He is also the sire of Region 15 Reserve Champion Sport Horse Stallion ATH HY WYNDS (also an AWS Registry Supreme Gold Medalist) and Region 15 Top Five Sport Horse Mare ATH WCA E-TERNAL ANGELL (who was the youngest competitor in her class of 17 mares and is also a AWS Blue Preferred designation with a score of 78.85).

HG ESQUIRE+ is ECAHS certified as 46.77% Crabbet and his heritage features lines to four U.S. National Champion Stallions: BAY ABI++, *BASK++, KHEMOSABI++++/ and *MUSCAT He represents an excellent blend of the best of American, Polish, Russian, Egyptian and Crabbet lineage with linebreeding to SKOWRONEK through *RASEYN and *RAFFLES on his sire’s side and through NASEEM, *RASEYN and *RAFFLES on his dam’s side. His dam also has linebreeding to two Egyptian imports: U.S. Top Ten Stallion and National Champion sire *ANSATA IBN HALIMA++ (3 lines) and to National Champion sire *MORAFIC (2 lines)

HG ESQUIRE+ is by National winner sire and Region 15 Top Four Bonanza winner WF KHEMO BEY, also a winner in all breed competition in halter, English pleasure, western pleasure and hunt pleasure. His other winning get include U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Western Pleasure Futurity and Western Pleasure Junior Horse K BEY KHAN, U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Sporthorse Jackpot Filly MMF KHARMA BEY, ABSOLUTE BEY (a winner in Arabian and open dressage) and multi-regional halter and hunt pleasure winner FUEGO BEY. WF KHEMO BEY is a full brother to 2 National winners (five times top ten western pleasure WHISANA KHELSEA++/ and U.S. Top Ten Sport Horse Under Saddle ATR WHISANA KHARISSA) and to multi-regional halter winner WHISANA SHANIA. He is a maternal brother to U.S. National Champion Sporthorse Gelding ATH KHALADDINN++, also a multi-regional winner in hunt pleasure and sporthorse under saddle. He is a 3/4 brother to reining reserve champion WF KHRIMSON, dam of 10 time regional winner in reining and trail JAS MAGNETIQUETTE.

WF KHEMO BEY represents the highly successful BAY EL BEY++/KHEMOSABI+++ nick that has produced some of the breed's most exciting show and breeding horses. WF KHEMO BEY is a 3/4 brother to Canadian Reserve National Champion Stallion MOONSTONE BEY V (sire of U.S. National Champion Western Pleasure and Canadian Top Ten Futurity Colt and National Champion sire ROHARA MOONSTORM+), to KHARA MIA MINE (dam of U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion KHARBEN+), to Canadian National Champion Mare and National winner producer KEEPSAKE V(whose daughters LA KELILA and LA KIJAN have both produced 8 champions apiece), to Canadian National Champion Stallion AOTH and National Champion sire MOSKETAN V, to regional western pleasure winner MARIGOLD V (dam of 7 champions and 4 National winners). He is a 50% blood sibling to U.S. Reserve National Champion Sweepstakes Filly BHF SHAHS LUV SONG(whose 5 champion offspring include 2009 U.S. National Champion Futurity Filly FALCONS LOVENOTE BHF), to U.S. Top Ten Stallion and National Champion sire RSD DARK VICTORY, to Brazilian National Champion Mare and U.S. Top Ten Futurity Filly PROMISE V (dam of multi-National Champion halter BROKEN PROMISES PGA), to U.S. Top Ten Futurity Filly RSD STANDG OVATION (dam of National Champion sire *SOHO CAROL) to Brazilian Reserve National Champion Mare BEY SHAHFARA, to U.S. National Champion Futurity Filly HB BEY SERA and to multi-National Champion hunt pleasure ROSEVELT+ and Reserve National Champion dressage KHEMOSHA BEY+/.

WF KHEMO BEY is by Canadian Top Ten Park and multi-regional halter winner CINCO BEY, also sire of WHISANA KHARISSA, U.S. Top Ten Show Hack DS CINNABAR+/ and U.S. and Canadian Top Ten English Pleasure AOTR 18-39 and U.S. Top Ten Park AOTR HANAMA BEY+. CINCO BEY is a full brother to junior halter champion BEY FANTASY, dam of Scottsdale Junior Champion Filly AMBER JOI, whose daughter MOONLITE FANTASY SF has produced 5 champions and 2 National winners. BEY FANTASY is also the maternal granddam of U.S. National Champion Mare and National winner producer AALUSIVE BEY. CINCO BEY is also a full brother to BEY MAGIC, dam of U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Stallion SHAKLAN BEY.

CINCO BEY's sire, Canadian National Champion Stallion and U.S. Reserve National Champion Stallion BAY EL BEY++, has sired 34 National winners. He is a proven sire of top breeding stallions whose sons include U.S. Reserve National Champion Futurity Stallion and English Pleasure HUCKLEBERRY BEY++ (sire of 103 National winners), U.S. Reserve National Champion Stallion BEY SHAH+ (sire of 115 National winners), and Canadian Reserve National Champion Park BARBARY+++ (sire of 72 National winners). BAY EL BEY++ is by U.S. National Champion Stallion BAY ABI++, sire of 24 National winners. BAY EL BEY++'s dam, *NAGANKA, also produced BAY EL BEY++'s full brother, U.S. National Champion Park and National Champion sire MIKADO++.

CINCO BEY's dam, TOUCH OF FANTASY, produced 2 champions, 3 champion producers, and 2 producers of National winners. She is a 3/4 sister to 1972 U.S. Top Ten Mare LEWISFIELD SPRITE, dam of 5 champions in halter nd performance. TOUCH OF FANTASY is a paternal sister to 1975 U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure and Region 16 Top Five Mare LEWISFIELD LULU++, to Canadian Top Ten Show Hack MYSTER MAGIC, to seven-time National winner INDIAN BAY(a U.S. National Champion Hunter) and to National winner sire LEWISFIELD LATIGO.

WF KHEMO BEY is out of multi-National Champion producer KHASTANETTE, dam of 8 champions: WF KHEMO BEY, National winners WHISANA KHELSEA+/ KHALADDINN++ and WHISANA KHARISSA, halter reserve champion WHISANA WARLOCK, halter champion WHISANA REDTHUNDR, junior halter champion DH KHASTASPELL and walk/trot champion KHASHMIRE. She is by U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion and Western Pleasure KHEMOSABI++++/, the breed’s all time most popular sire (with more foals registered than any other stallion) as well as the breed's leading living sire of champions for many years with 110 National winning get through 2010 in virtually every discipline in Arabian competition. 84 KHEMOSABI++++/ daughters have produced National winners through 2010.

KHASTANETTE's dam, regional winner producer A BASQUISETTE, also produced her full sister, KHEMILLE, dam of 4 champions including multi-regional halter and western pleasure champion STETSSON+ and regional halter winner WHISANA KHEMILLE, a full blood sister to WF KHEMO BEY and National winner producer KHOLOGNE (dam of 2010 U.S. Top Ten Sporthorse Under Saddle Junior Horse KHALYPZO). A BASQUISETTE is a paternal sister to 5 National winners including U.S. and Canadian Top Ten English Pleasure EL DI SAR BALLERINA+ (dam of U.S. National Champion English Pleasure CHEZ+ and 23 time National winner BARYSHNIKOV, both by the BAY EL BEY++ son BARBARY+++). A BASQUISETTE is also a paternal sister to EL DI SAR SONNET, dam of U.S. National Champion Mare BASK CALONET and of GOLD KRUGERAND, a sire of National winners in halter and performance including 26 time National winner ROL GOLD MEDAL+//, a National Champion in western pleasure, hunt pleasure and dressage.

HG ESQUIRE+ is out of ZAKARRIA, who is closely related to U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure Junior Horse VIVITARR. ZAKARRIA’s paternal granddam is a full sister to VIVITARR’s dam and her maternal grandsire is the sire of VIVITARR. ZAKARRIA is a 50% blood sister to U.S. Top Ten Hunt Pleasure Futurity BE MINE (dam of twice U.S. Top Ten Working Cow Horse SPARKS ARE PFLYING). Like ZAKARRIA, BE MINE is also by a *MUSCAT son out of a daughter of GAZARR++.

ZAKARRIA is by SRP ZAKHAR, a multi-halter champion who won his first titles at age 12 and was still winning at age 17! He is a sire of champions in halter and hunt pleasure. He is the only breeding full sibling to the great broodmare TEVKAH (herself a Scottsdale Junior Champion Filly and Region 11 Champion Mare). TEVKAH’s dam line is most influential among halter winners at the 2009 U.S. and Canadian National shows. Six winners trace to her in tail female, including her daughter, U.S. National Champion Senior Mare FELISHA BHF, her grandchildren, U.S. National Champion Junior Mare DULCINEA BHF (who is out of FELISHA BHF), U.S. Top Ten Futurity Colt BEIJING BHF (out of FELISHA BHF), Canadian Top Ten Two Year Old Jackpot Filly (out of her daughter FRANCHESCA BHF) Canadian National Champion Two Year Old Jackpot Filly ANNA MARIE BHF (out of her daughter BHF ANNA TEVKAH) and Canadian National Champion Futurity Filly DELILAH BHF(out of her daughter BHF SAVANNAH). TEVKAH produced 6 registered foals. All are National winners or producers of National winners. Her National winning offspring are five times top ten halter TRADITION BHF+ (also a regional winner in western pleasure and a hunt pleasure champion), twice top ten halter and four times top ten hunt pleasure FOXFIRE BHF, Canadian Top Ten Futurity Filly FRANCHESCA BHF, and FELISHA BHF, who has 4 National Championships or Reserves in halter. Her daughters are all National winner producers-BHF ANNA TEVKAH has produced 3 National winners, 2 of them National Champions in halter; BHF SAVANNAH is the dam of 2 National Champions in halter; FELISHA BHF has 3 National halter winning offspring (2010 U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Futurity Filly DANIELLE BHF, 2009 U.S. National Champion Junior Mare and Top Ten Futurity Filly DULCINEA BHF, and 2009 U.S. Top Ten Futurity Colt BEIJING BHF), and FRANCHESCA BHF has produced 2009 Canadian Top Ten Two Year Old Filly and 2010 U.S. Top Ten Mare AOTH DESIREE BHF.

TEVKAH represents the highly successful nick of *MUSCAT on a daughter of *NARIADNI, a cross that produced World Reserve Champion Mare and European Champion Mare CROWN MUSCOSA, multi-National Champion Hunt Pleasure HK BREEZE, and Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure Junior Horse TR MUSCAT. Mares of the *MUSCAT/*NARIADNI cross are noted producers. EVENING STARR (a Salon Du Cheval class winner) is the dam of multi-National Champion halter THE MILLENIUM. WA MUSCATS PRIDE is the dam of LA JUSTINCREDIBLE+//, a top ten winner in halter and a multi-National Champion in western pleasure and the U.S. National winners in western pleasure MARQUE DE MUSCAT+ and TATTINGERS PRIDE. Her son ROHARA AMBASSADOR is a British Reserve National Champion Gelding. MARIANDA is the dam of 2010 Canadian Reserve National Champion Reining EAF PEPPER+.

TEVKAH’s sire, U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion *MUSCAT, has sired over 200 champions and 55 National winners, including U.S. National Champion Mare AMBER SATIN and National Champions in western pleasure, reining and hunt pleasure. 86 of his get have produced National winners through 2010. TEVKAH’s dam VIETKA is a full sister to National winner producer VANYAH. She is a daughter of regional halter winner *NARIADNI, sire of 80 champions and 14 National winners including National Champions in western pleasure, trail, and reining. 15 *NARIADNI get have produced National winners.

ZAKARRIA’s dam REVELRIE is a full sister to multi-regional halter winner and champion sire REVELATION+ and a maternal sister to hunt pleasure regional winner and halter champion and champion sire MARK ANTHONY+ and MAR NUSIATA (dam of regional English pleasure champion CALIMARKI). REVELRIE is a 7/8 blood sister to Canadian Top Ten Hunt Pleasure JOTR EL GAZARR, who is also by GAZARR++ out of a daughter of SHALIMAR PARAGON whose dam was a MISHMA daughter. REVELRIE’s sire, halter and English pleasure champion GAZARR++, sired 10 National winners. His get include EL GAZARR, the Half-Arabian National Top Ten halter winners ALEXIS, GAE SANNENE and SUPREME DESIRE, multi-National winner in Half-Arabian English pleasure JJ TESTAROSSA, U.S. Reserve National Champion Half-Arabian Futurity Gelding BASIC RHYTHMN, 18 time National winner in Half-Arabian western pleasure and western sidesaddle CM ATLAS+// (his titles include U.S. National Champion Half-Arabian Western Pleasure, Western Pleasure JOTR and Western Sidesaddle), U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure Junior Horse VIVITARR, Canadian Top Ten Futurity Filly GA SUMMER BREEZE and Canadian National Champion Stallion and U.S. Reserve National Champion Stallion ZARR HASSAN+/. GAZARR++ get have produced such National Champions as U.S. National Champion Half-Arabian Futurity Gelding WD GENTLEMAN GEM+++/ (a multi regional winner in hunt pleasure and dressage), 16 time National winner in western pleasure and western sidesaddle SUGARR PLUM+// (a multi-National Champion in western pleasure and western sidesaddle with a junior rider), Canadian Reserve National Champion Country Pleasure JOTR 14-17 FINE LACE+, and U.S. National Champion Half-Arabian Trail, Reserve National Champion Half-Arabian Sidesaddle and Top Ten Hunt Pleasure CASZARRA+/. The GAZARR++ granddaughter KISS THE WINDS is the dam of 2010 Canadian Top Ten Native Costume AOTR and Hunt Pleasure AOTR 40/Over TWYST OF FATE. GAZARR++ was by halter champion GAZON, whose 57 champions and 7 National winners included U.S. National Champion Stallion and English Pleasure and National Champion sire RAFFON++. GAZARR++ is a full brother to regional halter champion ARRZON++. His dam STARR-FIRE is a full sister to U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Mare RAFFLYN.

REVELRIE is out of NA NUSIATA, dam of 2 regional winners. She is a 3/4 sister to regional performance champions NA AARI and ARN-ETT PARABBA, who are also by halter and western pleasure champion SHALIMAR PARAGON, out of daughters of MISHMA. SHALIMAR PARAGON is a full brother to U.S. Top Ten Stock Horse and twice U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure IMATRA and a paternal and maternal brother to National winners in halter and performance. NA NUSIATA’s dam NA-AGIBA is by Canadian National Champion Stallion and National winner sire MISHMA. This is the same dam line as that of U.S. Top Ten Show Hack JTR 14-17 PERCISION MOTION+. HG ESQUIRE+ has lived up to the promise of his pedigree!

#370 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Some very E-Xciting news coming very very soon!!! Stay Tuned!

Denise Gainey