• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#1 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,312 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:12 PM

HG Esquire+, a 2 Time US Top Ten Sport Horse Stallion as well 2007 Double Region 15 Champion and East Coast Top 5 SHIH and SHUS with 3 Regional Top 5's and many class "A" wins with ribbons in Hunter Pleasure and MR Halter also.
Esquire is siring foals of consistent quality that is exemplified over and over. The quality is undeniable and unmistakably HG Esquire+!
We encourage mare owners to take a serious look at HG Esquire+ and his foals as not to miss a great opportunity to breed to a wonderful stallion that can sire a foal that will surely be first class and Sweepstakes Nominated! HG Esquire+ is also a Sport Horse Nationals Payback Stallion increasing the value of his foals and entitling them to win earnings thruout their lifetime!
Please visit our site for additional information on Esquire, his foals, a brief section of video footage and more. You can also contact us at gaineyarabian@aol.com

Thanks for looking!

Denise Gainey

Posted Image

Posted Image

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#2 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:12 PM

HG Esquire, a Purebred Sabino, is a US Top Ten Sport Horse Stallion ...

Please Visit Gainey Cornerstone Arabians

#3 BJQ620

BJQ620

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:My passion is dressage and I believe that every horse can do it all in a plain old snaffle :)

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

I LOVE him!!!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-115:

G O R G E O U S !!!!!

#4 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:14 PM

He trots like he KNOWS he the man!!!

#5 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,312 posts
  • Interests:I treasure my children, all my grandchildren and of course my dear husband Robert. I place high value on my family and are endeared to our horses and good friends. What else is there????

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:09 AM

Thank you both!!!!

And yes he is very proud to let you KNOW he is the MAN - strutting his stuff :rolleyes: and give you the most breath taking performance showing off just how special he is. And when he is done, he is the kind of stallion that will allow you to hug him and accept affection and not take it as a sign of weakness from you yet a sign of himself being a very compassionate animal to let you know further just how truly special he is.

We are blessed to be owned by such an incredible stallion. Thank you both again!

Denise Gainey

#6 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

Denise,

JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!! God he is beautiful......

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#7 EsKhemo

EsKhemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Interests:Horses!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

There's my stallion!! uhm, I mean Denise's stallion. Maybe you should put a retina scan on his stall door. Anyhow, I am so proud to say that I took Esquire's first breeding. If anyone wants to see how E crossbreeds please feel free to ask me for pics of dam and offspring.

#8 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

There's my stallion!! uhm, I mean Denise's stallion. Maybe you should put a retina scan on his stall door. Anyhow, I am so proud to say that I took Esquire's first breeding. If anyone wants to see how E crossbreeds please feel free to ask me for pics of dam and offspring.

Start you own thread in the Arabian Small Breeders Section!!!!!!! We'd love to see the pics & hear all about your horses!

Cheers,
tamara

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#9 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,312 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:58 AM

Just wanted to pop in and remind everyone about the Sweepstakes Special GCA is offering this year as breeding season is coming to a close for 2007.

Esquire sires Beautiful halter horses that will be outstanding mature performance horses too! You should see the mighty fancy colt we have out of our Kool Fire ++// daughter this year ^_^ and the really extroidinary line bred Khemo/Bay el Bey colt out of our Padrons Psyche mare :D

The possibilities are endless depending on your mare but the certain thing is you WILL get an exceptional quality foal that will have a gorgeous neck, laid back shoulder, long hip, and added length of leg as Esquire consistently is passing this on!!! And if you like a bit of chrome, well, you might just get that too!!!

We invite your questions and do please visit our site (to be updated soon with new photos and Esquire show wins).

#10 EsKhemo

EsKhemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Interests:Horses!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

Denise-

"You should see the mighty fancy colt we have out of our Kool Fire ++// daughter this year and the really extroidinary line bred Khemo/Bay el Bey colt out of our Padrons Psyche mare"

yes, we should, where are the pictures? I heard through the horsey grapevine that the Esquire x Kool match was to die for!!! I heard he's alot like E-Khlipse who I LOVE!!!!

Big congrats, Denise. It's been a pleasure watching E and all of his babies!