Photo

CMK HORSES!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

#161 El Bey Angel

El Bey Angel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:20 PM

My dad just got a over 90% CMK arab gelding!! His registered name is Philosophee, we've decided to call him Benjimine or Benji/Ben for short. Here's the photo of when he was in shape and during his show career. We are hoping to show him again, possibly this next year. We'll see :)
Posted Image
He's actually liver chestnut, and especially dark right now with his winter fur.

He's in training now with my dad, and he really wants to please and he is such a nice boy and I can't wait to see how he's going to be when more finished! We are pretty thrilled to have him!! Will share pics as we get them!!
Posted Image
My Graphite and colored pencil art gallery:
Bridgette Lewis Art

#162 Camelot Farms Arabians

Camelot Farms Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:17 PM

My dad just got a over 90% CMK arab gelding!! His registered name is Philosophee, we've decided to call him Benjimine or Benji/Ben for short. Here's the photo of when he was in shape and during his show career. We are hoping to show him again, possibly this next year. We'll see Posted Image
Posted Image
Ben is beautiful.
Our horses here are heavy CMK. Our stallion ccs Hilm Tahakkak is 95% CMK approx.
He's actually liver chestnut, and especially dark right now with his winter fur.

He's in training now with my dad, and he really wants to please and he is such a nice boy and I can't wait to see how he's going to be when more finished! We are pretty thrilled to have him!! Will share pics as we get them!!

Posted Image

Copyright 2010 Camelot Farms

#163 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

Here is a photo of my mostly CMK bred mare, Marisi Laila. She is 25 going on 26 now and starting to show her age. She was a cutting horse in her youth. She was also very hot but, has mellowed with age now. This picture was taken several years ago.

Kindly,

Ann

Attached Thumbnails

• Marisi Laila.jpg

Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#164 Tranquil Morning

Tranquil Morning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

my 4 registered Arabians (I have one rescue Arabian who we know nothing about) are all CMK of some %.
I believe BC Lady Felicia is 100% CMK or really close.
Marici is from what I can figure out myself around 59% CMK
Amaretta Amal is a high % of CMK
and PC Mozart, my daughter's gelding has some CMK

For some reason I am very drawn to CMKs...whenever I fall in love with a horse, it always seems to be a CMK horse.

Kristen (Hay) Bacon 
Tranquil Morning Farm
BC Lady Felicia (1986-2013 grey mare) CM Anastasia (1998 grey mare)
EF Minerva (1986 chestnut mare) Amaretta Amal (2005 chestnut mare) Red Ants Doll (1991 bay mare)