Photo

Ben Rabba line and photos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#21 pegasus

pegasus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Just wanted to let you all know that we just got OHADI BEN RABBA enrolled in Payback today! What a great opportunity for breeders!

Here's a link to Laura's mare sired by him:

http://www.allanglos.com/Audey.html

#22 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

Here's a photo of my KpM Lotsa Khrrome, 2004 U.S. Top Ten Sport Horse Mare AOTH.

Her dam is sire line Ben Rabba.

Attached Thumbnails

• lotsshirley.website_enhanced.jpg

<p class="bbc_center"><br><br>
</p>

#23 SPRTHRS

SPRTHRS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

Here is my 07 SHN Reserve Champion SHUS Jr. Horse - my dream horse...MSU Autocracy++. You can't tell that I love him can you???? LOL!

Attached Thumbnails

• doreen.JPG

Jeanie
MSU Autocracy+++/ (Ohadi Ben Rabba x FV Majestical Gold)
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS ATR w/ Jeanie
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS Open w/ Kim Frederick
2010 Region 13 Top 5 SHIH Open w/ Dale
2009 SHN SHUS Open Finalist (11th) w/ Jeanie
2007 SHN Reserve Champion SHUS Jr. Horse

Magicaul Seekret GOA (Magic Aulrab x Seekret Silouette)
SHN Prospect

#24 pegasus

pegasus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

Now you can win lotsa cash at Sport Horse Nationals!

#25 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Arlene Magid @ Dec 17 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a photo of my KpM Lotsa Khrrome, 2004 U.S. Top Ten Sport Horse Mare AOTH.

Her dam is sire line Ben Rabba.

I remember seeing this mare at a Comstock show at Fuji Park in Carson City, NV. I can't remember the ladies name that owned her but we did talk for a while. Is she still showing this mare? Do they still live in Reno?

Regards,
Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#26 allanglos

allanglos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (nestuck @ Dec 1 2008, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY LAURA ???? ALLANGLOS !!!! What about " msuauthatglytters " ?????? Are you up in your hellycoppy ? Laura took a mare that I was having problems with, and gave her a new life. She loves Laura , and Laura loves riding her. A photo of Audie was posted on the " color preference thread "

HA, OK, here she is.

I love the Ben Rabba line, and am so very pleased that Nestuck would part with her Ben Rabba grand daughter. She is a real love and hopefully I will be able to take her to SHNs this year:)

Her dam is a daughter of *El Paso. Her sire is Ohadi Ben Rabba (now in SHN Payback, so all his foals are now in Payback!). She measures 15.1H. Her rider is 6'1".

audey_02.jpg

audey_05.jpg
Email me

The Inverted Y
National Champion Anglo Arabians since 1977

www.allanglos.net

#27 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Peter Mileo @ Dec 17 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember seeing this mare at a Comstock show at Fuji Park in Carson City, NV. I can't remember the ladies name that owned her but we did talk for a while. Is she still showing this mare? Do they still live in Reno?

Regards,
Peter Mileo

Laurie Schmidt owns her now, and still lives in Reno. Lottie isn't being campaigned currently as Laurie's husband has had some serious health problems the last couple of years. Lottie now lives in LA with Laurie's stepdaughter and is being ridden and loved by her.

Did you like the mare? She should be your kind of horse, Peter.

Arlene
</p>

#28 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (Arlene Magid @ Dec 20 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Laurie Schmidt owns her now, and still lives in Reno. Lottie isn't being campaigned currently as Laurie's husband has had some serious health problems the last couple of years. Lottie now lives in LA with Laurie's stepdaughter and is being ridden and loved by her.

Did you like the mare? She should be your kind of horse, Peter.

Arlene

I remember that I liked her. I think this might have been the year she took her to Sport Horse Nationals or the year after. We spoke for a while about CMK horses. It is a shame about her husbands health. I hope he gets his health issues behind him. Not sure if I met him that day. Laurie asked me about Magic Aulrab but not necessarily for breeding, more about his type, pedigree, etc. He wasn't at the show. I was just visiting as Fuji Park is near my house.

Regards,
Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#29 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:11 PM

Hey guys I remember that mare well from 2004 SHN's!!! I have a Morgan gelding named Lotta Khrome, so I looked her up! Lovely mare and her people were very nice too!

Here's a Ben Rabba grandson - many times Champion in the SH classes, OH Numero Uno+/. Uno is for sale and very suitable for an Ammy or Jr.Rider. He's got a wonderful mind and is so easy to be around - a perfect gentleman. His babies all have his same laid back attitude and wonderful gaits!
Uno_318.jpg
Uno119.jpg

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#30 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Tamcam @ Dec 20 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I remember that mare well from 2004 SHN's!!! I have a Morgan gelding named Lotta Khrome, so I looked her up! Lovely mare and her people were very nice too!

Here's a Ben Rabba grandson - many times Champion in the SH classes, OH Numero Uno+/. Uno is for sale and very suitable for an Ammy or Jr.Rider. He's got a wonderful mind and is so easy to be around - a perfect gentleman. His babies all have his same laid back attitude and wonderful gaits!
Uno_318.jpg
Uno119.jpg

Glad you liked my mare, Peter and Tamara. When I knew I was emigrating I wanted her to have a very special home, and Laurie had always loved her. People told me I was insane to GIVE Laurie the mare-no money changed hands-but the quality of home was more important to me than money from a sale. And Laurie did Lottie proud and campaigned her well for the time she could. I have no regrets except that Lottie has not yet had a foal because of Laurie's circumstances-she felt she couldn't do justice to the needs of a foal and her husband at the same time. I hope one day she will be bred and carry on her own best traits-Laurie's had lots of suggestions from me LOL.

Tamara-Numero Uno is a lovely horse, I'm glad to see photos of him as I had seen his name in show results many times but I don't recall seeing advertising on him.

Arlene
</p>