Photo

Ben Rabba line and photos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 Eaglerock

Eaglerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

I'm happy that you enjoyed Rollicka's photo. I wish I had more photos from Ben Rabba's line. Rollicka had the most beautiful soft eyes and dished face. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do her justice. Attached are some photos of my Benraz Dazzler mare. Her Grandsire on the dam's side is Abu Farwa. I dont' imagine there are many horses alive that close up to him. She has the gorgeous Ben Rabba copper coat with Sabino markings,(including white belly spot) and his beautiful movement. These photos are in the fall so she is starting to coat up for winter. They were taken when she was 19 yrs. old. She turned 21 last month.
0971_4X5.jpg 1006_4X5.jpg 1020_4X5.jpg

#2 Desert Dancers

Desert Dancers

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

She is beautiful and looks great for her age!!
I do love this line, so many beautiful horses in my fav colour and markings! :)

#3 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:41 AM

Here's a couple of OH Numero Uno a Ben Rabba grandson. He's a Multi Champion Sport Horse with Regional & National titles. He's a very handsome boy! He's owned by Oak Hill Arabians in Carmel Valley, CA. Lovely horse who's producing some nice foals ;) . Another hidden treasure.
Uno_318.jpg
Uno_Snow_18.jpg

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#4 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

Tamara:

Thanks for posting Uno. He is a handsome boy. Love the color.

Regards,
Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#5 Eaglerock

Eaglerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:28 PM

Thanks Tamara for Uno's pictures. He is beautiful! Awesome photography too.

#6 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

Thanks Tamara for Uno's pictures. He is beautiful! Awesome photography too.

Thank you! I just found out that Uno is FOR SALE! I was shocked to hear this news as I thought his owner's would have him forever! But they have decided to sell him so that he can start a breeding career. Everything they have is too closely related and they have only bred him a few times with great results and think its time to let him go.

This is an awesome opportunity for someone, he's Scottsdale, Regional & Nationally decorated. The new owners can continue his great show career and use him for breeding. ;)

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#7 SPRTHRS

SPRTHRS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

Love those Ben Rabba grandkids!!!!! I am SO glad to see that they are making news - I wouldn't sell or trade my boy for anything....Look for Fabiotto at the USN in Hunter Pleasure Open and Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 & Over....

Attached Thumbnails

• doreen.JPG

Jeanie
MSU Autocracy+++/ (Ohadi Ben Rabba x FV Majestical Gold)
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS ATR w/ Jeanie
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS Open w/ Kim Frederick
2010 Region 13 Top 5 SHIH Open w/ Dale
2009 SHN SHUS Open Finalist (11th) w/ Jeanie
2007 SHN Reserve Champion SHUS Jr. Horse

Magicaul Seekret GOA (Magic Aulrab x Seekret Silouette)
SHN Prospect

#8 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:33 PM

Love those Ben Rabba grandkids!!!!! I am SO glad to see that they are making news - I wouldn't sell or trade my boy for anything....Look for Fabiotto at the USN in Hunter Pleasure Open and Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 & Over....

Go Fabiotto!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#9 lvhrses

lvhrses

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:21 PM

I just LOVE this line of horses. I just visited the Fairview Stud website the other day, and I wondered if anyone else has lately. If you haven't, you really should check out the foals page. AMAZING, I fell in love with several of the new kids.

#10 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:08 AM

VERY nice horses everyone!!! Looks like a very strong line that passes on good looks and athletic ability too
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again