Photo

Who Is Going to Region 14 Championships?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 SPRTHRS

SPRTHRS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

Since yesterday was the deadline for the Region 14 show, I was wondering who is going? What are you showing in? Are you going to visit any farms?

Otto will be showing in the Regional Championships in Hunter Pleasure Open w/ Doreen, HP AAOTR 40 & Over with me, and SHIH ATH with Dale (hubby). Dale will also be showing in SHIH ATH in the Silverama show as well. We may be doing Ladies Side Saddle (with Doreen), but we don't know. We don't want to over show Otto. Dale & I will also be visiting Claiborne Farms and Three Chimneys Farm while we are there.

Would love to meet any of you who are going!
Jeanie
MSU Autocracy+++/ (Ohadi Ben Rabba x FV Majestical Gold)
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS ATR w/ Jeanie
2011 Region 13 Top 5 SHUS Open w/ Kim Frederick
2010 Region 13 Top 5 SHIH Open w/ Dale
2009 SHN SHUS Open Finalist (11th) w/ Jeanie
2007 SHN Reserve Champion SHUS Jr. Horse

Magicaul Seekret GOA (Magic Aulrab x Seekret Silouette)
SHN Prospect

#2 brandyjohnson

brandyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:06 AM

I'm going! I went last year for the first time and LOVED it! We skipped 12 just to go to 14 this year. The grounds and people are so wonderful. Beautiful horses too. I'm showing in Halter Geldings Friday morning first thing. We went Champion at the GAHA show this past weekend. He was already qualified from being Reserve Champion at 14 last year but we needed the practice. Good luck in your classes! Wish I could take my hunter mare but with gas prices the way they are I dont want to drive 2400 miles round trip for one horse! Khan is going with the trainer so I think I am going to fly with our Rapid Rewards on Southwest. I will be bringing my camera for anyone interested in setting something up.
Photography & Design by Brandy Johnson
www.brandyjohnsonphotos.com

#3 DB747

DB747

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:37 AM

Was thinking about going as a spectator. Where are the championships held? Correct to say in Ohio?

#4 SPRTHRS

SPRTHRS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:04 AM

Was thinking about going as a spectator. Where are the championships held? Correct to say in Ohio?

No - at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky. WONDERFUL facility!!!! Can't wait to go in 3 days.
Jeanie

SHN Prospect

#5 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Jeanie, make sure Turbo Otto stays home! :)

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR

#6 SPRTHRS

SPRTHRS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

My guess is that Turbo Otto will be running like a passenger car for his HP Open tomorrow night...I wouldn't want to be him....LOL!
Jeanie

SHN Prospect