Photo

Show Us Pics of Stallions you think are Handsome & Masculine!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
231 replies to this topic

#31 Dahabi Arabians

Dahabi Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

ALL MALE!!

TF SIR PRIZE

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Definitely fits into the "sexy" category for me!

Shannon Edney

www.PhotographyByShannon.us

www.MarketYourArabian.com

#32 prosmirage

prosmirage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:26 PM

Here are a few pics of our ole' man, Stetson Bey. He's a Bey Shah son and out of a Bask daughter. Very masculine looking. I am attaching one outside non dolled pic of him that will never be shared again! It does show his musculinity quite well.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Ashley Green-Valiant Arabians
Standing at Stud-
Stetson Bey (Bey Shah+ x Baskeena by *Bask++)

Mares-
Pros Mirage (Pro-Am x Brookshire Marha)
Madam Mouselle (*Sir Fames HBV x Padrons Quintessence by *Padron)
GG Padrona Rose (*Padron x Charlotte Rose by Palissandre)
XL Shes All That (SS Painted Intimidator x Pros Mirage)
Other:
Antonio Bey (Stetson Bey x Desperansa) For Sale
Padron El Bey (Stetson Bey x GG Padrona Rose) For Sale

#33 JRS Gentle Hills

JRS Gentle Hills

JRs Gentle Hills Farm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:44 AM

Here are pictures of my mother's two straight spanish studs (which both are currently for sale or trade of equal value). One will be turning 2 years old and the other is his father.

Attached Thumbnails

• Zurhama_De_Washoe_II.jpg

Attached Images

• desperado.jpg

JRs Gentle Hills Custom Metals **Hand Made Rasp Spurs & Horse Shoe Spurs
www.JRsCustomMetals.com
JRs Gentle Hills Farm **Standing the YOUNGEST *NABORR grandson ALIVE!!!
www.JRsGentleHills.com
Prestige Elite Marketing * Videography - Marketing Videos * Photography * eblasts * etc.
www.PrestigeEliteMarketing.com

#34 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:31 AM

LOVE the photos - especially the one where he is lying down!! Gid will always be my #1 boy, even if he is not in my pasture. Esquire is pretty darned handsome too!

I KNOW I am not going to spell this right but here goes a very lame attempt of my version of a german thank you ;) 'Dunka Shay' :D

What a teddy bear E is! Love that boy!

And DeEttah - Dunka Shay to you as well ;) We LOVE that picture you drew of Esquire and show it to everyone who visits. It proudly hangs on our 'Esquire' wall right beside his two Regional Champion Neck Garlands!! ;)

I'm lovin' all these manly men! Its really nice to see them in their natural environment. Love the photos with the little girl, simply beautiful. And E, well what can I say that hasn't already been said, hehehe he's simply awesome! And relaxed! LOL

Keep 'em coming, this is a great thread!

Tamara - relaxed he was....Lee asked him to come to the ready room for braiding and he responded by saying "How about let's just doing it right here???" :D And that's what they did ;) Thank you to you as well!

Thank you Shannon (Giddy's Montana Mama) He is indeed quite a boy and I highly suspect you may be a teeny weeny bit partial. :)
Denise...Thank you as well... I can't tell you how much I love the Esquire photo where he is laying down and letting you dote over him...typical male. :o Just kidding!!! ;)
This is so nice to see all the gorgeous Stallions that belong to the hard working people of ABN. Take a bow all...superb job!!!
Kindly,
Julie

Julie and Shannon - I have looked at Gideon MANY times in his ad in the Modern Arabian Horse. I would venture to say that I have the intent of using him in the future. He is a superb athlete and it shows!!
And yes, Esquire IS the typical male. He sincerely highly enjoys his life and being the pampered boy he is ;) We actually are submitting that pic to several publications. Robert was right on time with his camera so that we were lucky enough to capture the moment!

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#35 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:40 AM

We do have an impressive list of stallions here! They are gorgeous! ;) Thanks for the compliments on mine, McShane! I am sure that Aladdinn passes that kind, sweet sould to most of his offspring! ;)

And Cathy - you KNOW I am going to give Pete a compliment!! Pete is a true gentleman in every aspect. Handsome and Athletic as well!

We hope that within the next month or less that we get the femine version of Pete as we had better have a filly in that oven of Dark Eyes...Looking forward to posting pics of that baby ;)

Again, thanks everyone!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#36 willowspring

willowspring

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

Julie and Shannon - I have looked at Gideon MANY times in his ad in the Modern Arabian Horse. I would venture to say that I have the intent of using him in the future. He is a superb athlete and it shows!!
And yes, Esquire IS the typical male. He sincerely highly enjoys his life and being the pampered boy he is ;) We actually are submitting that pic to several publications. Robert was right on time with his camera so that we were lucky enough to capture the moment!
[/quote]

Thank you Denise...You know we would ecstatic if you should ever decide to add a little Gideon to your wonderful program.

Glad to hear you are submitting this photo as it is priceless. You did indeed capture a 'perfect' moment.

Kindly,

Julie
Willowspring Arabians
Stallions:
Cypango (Out of Cyte x Echo Empress by Echo Magnifficoo)
Gideon {AKA Golden Ecstasy} (Gold N Ali x DRA Burgundy Rose by Burgundy Sun)

Producing...Athleticism, Elegance and Grace
Please e-mail for current sales list.

#37 mmfarabian

mmfarabian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

And Cathy - you KNOW I am going to give Pete a compliment!! Pete is a true gentleman in every aspect. Handsome and Athletic as well!

We hope that within the next month or less that we get the femine version of Pete as we had better have a filly in that oven of Dark Eyes...Looking forward to posting pics of that baby :D

Again, thanks everyone!

Denise Gainey

Thanks Denise! I am really looking forward to this baby too! They have a proven cross that works really good. I am praying it is a filly, for you! Not much longer to wait :) Thank goodness!
Cathy
My heart is in my horses, my horses are in my heart.

#38 Mc Shane Arabians

Mc Shane Arabians

Wizette Rebecca ;-)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:33 PM

WOW....so many more awesome stallions added to the list! Hard to favor only one when they are all so lovely ;-) And what's the most apparent is the love and pride each and every one of you have for your boys!
Rebecca

McShane Arabians Home of *NOBLE LORD JP
~2x U.S. National Top Ten Stallion, 2x Brazilian National Champion Colt~

~Canadian National Top Ten Stallion, Scottsdale Top Ten Stallion~

~Buckeye Reserve Champion Stallion, and Region IV Champion Stallion~

#39 Crimson Farms

Crimson Farms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

I think these two fellows qualify as Handsome and Masculine :D

Posted Image...............Posted Image

Desert Heat VF+/ ................................................. and.....................................Allusion AOF+

Crimson Farms LLC
Home and Breeder of Numerous
National, Regional, & Scottsdale Champions & Res. Champions
Crimson Farms

#40 blackpegasusarabianfarm

blackpegasusarabianfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

Got some really gorgeous boys on here! I'll throw my three into the ring:

Farenhyte
Posted Image
Posted Image

his son, Furia BP
Posted Image
Posted Image

and my super-masculine, full of himself, big little stallion Celzeus
Posted Image
Posted Image

Renée Safholm

Hunts Classic Polish Arabians

Home of Farenhyte (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos)
and Celzeus (Goliat x Candela by Etap)