Photo

Let's see your Hunter horses!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
174 replies to this topic

#21 tranquilo

tranquilo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

Adelaida V+/
(Sundance Kid V x Alyce Bey V)
Posted Image
Posted Image

RV Espirito+
(*Numaa++ x Classi Lady)
This is him last year at 19 years young. ;)
Posted Image

Loree
http://www.bellavita-arabians.com/

Home of National Champions Adelaida V+// and Jullyanna+.

#22 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:39 AM

Adelaida V+/
(Sundance Kid V x Alyce Bey V)
Posted Image
Posted Image

RV Espirito+
(*Numaa++ x Classi Lady)
This is him last year at 19 years young. B)
Posted Image

Nice horses! Do you have any more of Espirito? The gelding whose videos I posted is a maternal *Numaa grandson. The *Numaa kids are fantastic, and priceless! My mom owns a *Numaa daughter--she is SUCH an athlete!

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR

#23 SunlitFarmTraining

SunlitFarmTraining

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:52 AM

Samir Hadji (Asil Vagabond by Syzygy x Naseyna by Abu Raseyn) [1972-2005 RIP]:

StacyandHadjiDelMar.jpg
HadjiJumper1.jpg

Kassaul++ (Baychatssaul by *Essaul x Kamaita by El Kumait):

Kassaul8.jpg

Brute Force (Sabio by *AN Malik x Southern Chablis by Tarbush):
(Yep, he's also now a WP horse...formerly a CEP and Show Hack horse. Truly a Versatile Arab!)

StaceBruALRC6.jpg
StaceBruALRC8.jpg
BruHunterCanter.jpg
BruHunterTrot1.jpg

#24 exodus farm

exodus farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:14 AM

Here's a picture of Hhoudini the wonder horse! This is my 13 year old daughter's horse and he is soooo wonderful. I don't have a good show picture yet but hopefully we will get one this year. My daughter has never jumped before and he took really good care of her. She will be showing him in 13 and under hunter pleasure this year. His headset is more of a sport horse type but he is consistently in the ribbons as he has great extenstion and is always very well mannered. Can you tell I really like this horse.

Attached Thumbnails

• Kyndal_jumping.jpg

#25 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

CT Kashmir has made his debut into the Hunter Pl. world! I just knew he was going to be a Rock Star! Kash started his under saddle training (with me, ammy here) at the end of Jan. and went to his first show yesterday, placing 3rd out 21 in his very first class! It was an open schooling show with all breeds and he held his own! I'm so proud of Melanie & Kash I could jump up & down & scream! :rolleyes: Next show DAHA in May! We'll be ready!
Kash_4320.jpg
Kash_4322.jpg
Kash_4328.jpg

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#26 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

This is our Hunter Pleasure/Sport Horse Under Saddle/Dressage/Halter/Sport Horse In-Hand horse and 'Cornerstone' of our breeding program:
HG Esquire+, pictured being shown by a very tall (well over 6 foot) Mr. Larry Jones Hunter Pleasure at 2006 East Coast Show
Posted Image

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#27 ozzie

ozzie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

This is our Hunter Pleasure/Sport Horse Under Saddle/Dressage/Halter/Sport Horse In-Hand horse and 'Cornerstone' of our breeding program:
HG Esquire+, pictured being shown by a very tall (well over 6 foot) Mr. Larry Jones Hunter Pleasure at 2006 East Coast Show
Posted Image

Denise Gainey

I must tell you that I have always been a fan of your Esquire, he is the complete package of beauty, brains and talent!
www.walnutridgearabians.com

#28 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

I must tell you that I have always been a fan of your Esquire, he is the complete package of beauty, brains and talent!

Ozzie - thanks...and we intend to show everyone that his babies are the same way too :) Thanks again!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#29 psaintgirl

psaintgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Here are some pics of my project horse. He belongs to my trainer, and I have been helping her train him since last fall. His first show is next week!
Kharma LTL (Enzo x LS Kadija)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Katy

~Future Arabian Horse Trainer!~
Working for multi-national champion trainer Cari Thompson!

Proud owner of:
Psaint VF (Psymadre x Lappes Mreekhie)
Multiple Class A Champion Arabian Hunter Pleasure JTR/JOTR/Open
Regionally titled in Hunter Pleasure and Equitation

Myspace
Really fun/addicting horse game
Click Here for my dad's photography

In It To Win It

#30 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

Far be it from me to pass up a chance to post a pic of my princess! Ok, she's a dressage horse, but I think she masquerades as a hunter pretty well...

Posted Image
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart