Photo

AHA BOD approves New R14 Clubs at Convention

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#21 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

Hi LEC,

If you look at the date of my post above, you will see this post refers to another and was a VERY recently "shared" e-mail, NOT to me, or by me. I HATED those awful, hurtful and incorrect e-mails, that were NOT from me, or to me. They were personal & PRIVATE correspondence between two other ladies, who until then I guess were friends. Ask Beth (about Christine and why she would send those to be put out without a by your leave from Beth etc.) and not accurate. I don't know!

YOU all "may know" it was done with TZ's help, by whom you refer to as "my buddy Christine", but I sure did NOT, until I ran across it online!

The above e-mail posted here by you, written elsewhere by me in FURY and pain, proves I am NO hypocrite! Check out my #8 that you are sharing here.

If you look at over 3,000 posts of mine *there*, you will NOT see me hurting horse or folks. I will leave as a member here if the majority, or the Moderator asks me to in an e-mail and it will really break my heart and show that there is no place where you can be happy without attacks online within our breed, true or not. I hope you go back and see that you are mistaken. I do NOT enjoy any of that, LEC. I would like to count you as a friend, as you too have been a target.

#1 Before I slink off with folks thinking the worst of me, I suppose after being hurt over "there" I will try to clarify here further, then not bother you further, if that is the general consensus. I can always call Beth, unless SHE e-mails me not to for some reason . Together we can all do a lot of good, IMO, our conversations are and were, no one else's business, including Christine's. One can often be taken advantage of without knowing or being able to correct inaccuracies, IF they know about them..................VERY SAD.

2. CHRISTINE IS NOT "MY BUDDY" now, if she ever was, after throwing me under a bus with other nice folks, as I have never met her and we have spoken twice......by phone, when she asked me to call (when she was crying and devastated about the problem in the reining class with BH at USN).

I have never even MET CHRISTINE and hate that personal e-mails were sent to TZ to post and that he did so un-redacted to protect those who were not aware of being within them, myself included. Nor were any of us called to verify what appeared in the e-mails prior to posting & passing them around as "fact" at Convention apparently, which I called them both on, along with others whom they involved!

3. I had NO idea my name was on e-mails being passed around Convention (Lord help us!) and neither did others who were mentioned in these, I restate, PERSONAL e-mails, from one friend to another she THOUGHT was her personal and trusted friend.

We all confide personal and painful things to our friends on the phone rather than in print or on the internet.

Did I post PERSONAL e-mail to be posted allegedly as written, and sent to another's friend ONLINE? NO I DID NOT, nor did I assume that Beth did, as so much was NOT correct or accurate anyway. She was a target but why? I got cut down along with others in the crossfire. More than one person was hurt and so was Beth I am sure. I would venture nothing surprises her now and I am becoming just as cynical, to my regret. (I hope to change that without getting defamed by assuming the best about everyone, until they prove me wrong)!

4. As to your #11, Beth is here and can tell you, we have NOT met in person and I think that we spoke twice on the phone (ask Beth) but banded together regarding Res. 17-07 and I DO consider her my "go to friend" as I believe I am for HER, whenever she needs me as well, or just wants to chat about a lot of subjects.

I called her BTW, and we had long and nice talks, where she told me personal and general info. that I was not aware of, as did I, and she warned me that there was probably more hard times to come in AHA, among other topics I will not share, as they were PERSONAL and between us alone.

Will I post her e-mails to me to make things clear? NO, NEVER unless she asked me to for some reason unknown to me now! I think that what we discuss is PRIVATE and PERSONAL.
*there* and how, by ME, you may note. I was MAD and HURT and APPALLED, for all us!

Since you posted it here, which I generally proofread and fix when not in SHOCK & HORROR......................it is STILL quite clear I was FURIOUS and said so, to all *there*.

My support is spread between many clubs each year along with Dad's and Mom's and my hubby's, historically over the past 10+ years, NOT WEBSITES, in order to do as much as we can in that manner, BTW.

Hope this helps to clarify things that I plan not to discuss again and I value your opinion.

Thank you for reading this and re-evaluating me and what happened elsewhere, that hurt and defamed good people who are trying to make things better. MY CHARACTER STANDS UP WELL ON IT'S OWN as those who REALLY know me will attest.

Respectfully Submitted,
Hilary

I would really appreciate it if we could just leave the garbage where it belongs. My understanding is that every one is welcome here. Well, probably not EVERY one, but you get the point.
Beth Sandland
Director, Broken Road Ministries
Owner Ozarks Twin Lakes Communications & The Sandland Group, LLC
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#22 Marcia Friesen

Marcia Friesen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

:bigemo_harabe_net-102: :( :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROTFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH HILARY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

APRIL FOOLS... OH WAIT IT IS STILL MARCH :wub: WHAT YOU SMOKIN' DUDE?!?!?!?!?

In all seriousness this is the Region 14 thread and as much as we all know it would not be reciprocated elsewhere, it is Region 14 news.

Speaking of Region 14 news, our AHSBA right here on this site ABN is also an AHA approved club and we would love to welcome all ABN members to join AHA through the Arabian Horse Small Breeders Assosciation. We were approved last year. We have meetings in our AHSBA Chat Room. If you are already a member of AHA you can add AHSBA as an additional affiliation. Contact Heidi aka Marketing for more info.

Posted Image
Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal!

Posted Image

Copyright 2008

#23 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hiliary Sorry for making you feel bad i do understand that you are excited and I am happy that Abhaha is now a AHA club unfortunately there's too much water under the bridge and I'm sure TZ would not let you announce about formation of an ABN club on his site .

Lisbeth please don't be upset with hiliary

Hiliary man now i feel bad :bigemo_harabe_net-102: I just wanted to make you aware of things . daymn it ( directed at myself )

My mistake and ignorance of things so don't feel bad just forgive my serious blunder if you can Shan.

Things are almost too much for me after all this here and *there*....................but I want to share with friends..................

Thanks for making me aware of things I should know. I really appreciate it.

Beth is the one who was really done wrong BIG TIME and I hate it and said so without divulging our personal conversations and thoughts.

Your kindness means so much and I will not let you down in future.

I consider Beth my friend and she remains in my prayers along with Randy and her son. I hope she understands how I feel about her as she means a lot to me.

Don't feel bad Shan. You are VERY kind. Thanks, I am humbled by you.

Hilary

#24 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:38 PM

:) :5_1_124: :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROTFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH HILARY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

APRIL FOOLS... OH WAIT IT IS STILL MARCH :th_party0046: WHAT YOU SMOKIN' DUDE?!?!?!?!?

In all seriousness this is the Region 14 thread and as much as we all know it would not be reciprocated elsewhere, it is Region 14 news.

Speaking of Region 14 news, our AHSBA right here on this site ABN is also an AHA approved club and we would love to welcome all ABN members to join AHA through the Arabian Horse Small Breeders Assosciation. We were approved last year. We have meetings in our AHSBA Chat Room. If you are already a member of AHA you can add AHSBA as an additional affiliation. Contact Heidi aka Marketing for more info.

Thank you, Marcia! Still, no more news from me just in case......................... :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Your invitation means a LOT to this battered soul and I will contact her ASAP and become a proud member here, unless I find that I am still suspect and not wanted . This is a good group and I do not want to mess anything up, even unintentionally, or as a result of false info. about me from others.

I am so wiped out, I would smoke the hay in the barn at this point. :wacko:

Thanks again! :wub:

Hilary :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

I would really appreciate it if we could just leave the garbage where it belongs. My understanding is that every one is welcome here. Well, probably not EVERY one, but you get the point.

Will do. Your point being, you would rather I leave? Hope I got that part wrong......................you know my e-mail addy.

Sorry for somehow messing up, be it unintentional or not, it seems not to matter to some, but I did NOT post or speak of our personal conversations Beth, EVER to ANYONE.

You were RIGHT in your general warning, is all I will say here. Listen to her gang.

Remember that when you want to condemn me Beth.

Ah well..........................sounds like they got their wish and set you against me.................. :(

I am here for you anyway, not your fault (or mine).

Night.

H. :wub:

#25 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:59 PM

Beth,

EVERYONE IS NOT welcome here, that you made VERY clear, despite the hours spent here tonight trying to defend myself when I should NOT have had to, EXCEPT for an innocent blunder on the Region 14 Thread, which should now be removed or it will be redacted and useless to anyone.

Me being the "garbage" you are referring to I guess, I will go where I belong, the barn, and among friends who know me in person for whom and what, I really am, and they call me friend.

Yup, I GOT your point.

When it is not so late and I am up to it another time, I WILL contact you and remind you of things you have apparently forgotten, after being attacked elsewhere.

I am VERY sorry "they" assisted in tearing us apart, from your point of view anyway. :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Good Night,

#26 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

Hilary, I got the distinct impression that you were trying to make it very clear to every one "over there" that we were/are not friends, so frankly I'm al ittle confused. I sent you a PM. And no, I do not want you to leave. I think just about everyone is welcome here. They welcomed me in the midst of some serious lies and nastiness being spewed about me, so I'm quite certain you are welcome. I just personally do not want to be hurt by "friends" any more, and I also don't want to discuss "the other place" as I feel it's invoking and who the heck needs that in their life?? I know I've had about all I can take.
Beth Sandland
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#27 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

Please don't leave Hiliary we are purdy cool folks Promise

barbarella,

I have no doubt this is a great place to be.

Thank you for giving me another chance to get to know you and enjoy good times together here but I have to clear things with Beth who was hurt even more than I was, by a lady she thought a friend and put her trust in, (and threatened and publicaly insulted by TZ).

It is my hope that we will converse in private in a way that can not be used against anyone again and is private.

She will then realize that I am NO threat or problem to her but a good and steadfast friend who did her best in a time of shock and horror with no warning.

Nice to know you are offering your hand to me..................I don't bite but I want to be SURE Beth understands truth and not evil is what I offer. Right now sounds like she wants me gone.

Fondly & with many thanks,

#28 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:08 PM

Beth,

EVERYONE IS NOT welcome here, that you made VERY clear, despite the hours spent here tonight trying to defend myself when I should NOT have had to, EXCEPT for an innocent blunder on the Region 14 Thread, which should now be removed or it will be redacted and useless to anyone.

Me being the "garbage" you are referring to I guess, I will go where I belong, the barn, and among friends who know me in person for whom and what, I really am, and they call me friend.

Yup, I GOT your point.

When it is not so late and I am up to it another time, I WILL contact you and remind you of things you have apparently forgotten, after being attacked elsewhere.

I am VERY sorry "they" assisted in tearing us apart, from your point of view anyway. :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Good Night,

Uhhh..no Hilary, I have not and would not refer to you as "garbage." Ever. I can see/recognize that you are pretty hyper sensitive (been there, done that!) but I am THE WRONG PERSON for you to get P I S S Y with. When I said "well, not EVERYBODY" I was not referring to you, and the fact that you think I was says a lot more about where you're at then where I'm at. Take a deep breath, if you want to discuss, then lets do it via PM, and if you believe nothing else, believe me when I say that after you've been here a few days, you will not longer feel the need to be on the defensive 24/7. It's actually quite lovely.
Beth Sandland

#29 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:14 PM

Hilary, I got the distinct impression that you were trying to make it very clear to every one "over there" that we were/are not friends, so frankly I'm al ittle confused. I sent you a PM. And no, I do not want you to leave. I think just about everyone is welcome here. They welcomed me in the midst of some serious lies and nastiness being spewed about me, so I'm quite certain you are welcome. I just personally do not want to be hurt by "friends" any more, and I also don't want to discuss "the other place" as I feel it's invoking and who the heck needs that in their life?? I know I've had about all I can take.

NEVER Beth.

I will NOT be here until we are able to figure it all out between ourselves to reassure you.

I am glad you found a home, I was not there then. Details later in private.

I want to be welcome with whole heart by YOU who I care about and about whose opinion I value greatly. After what you have suffered I understand that it may take you some time and I have severe worries over a MOM in the hospital right now. I can't and will not take more, right now.

I will not hurt you, even by being here.

I will never bring up *** here if I return no matter who else may discuss it.

These are in print here.

Take care and you are in my prayers with Randy and Jake no matter how it turns out.

Hoping for better days and understanding between us,

Hilary

#30 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:22 PM

Uhhh..no Hilary, I have not and would not refer to you as "garbage." Ever. I can see/recognize that you are pretty hyper sensitive (been there, done that!) but I am THE WRONG PERSON for you to get P I S S Y with. When I said "well, not EVERYBODY" I was not referring to you, and the fact that you think I was says a lot more about where you're at then where I'm at. Take a deep breath, if you want to discuss, then lets do it via PM, and if you believe nothing else, believe me when I say that after you've been here a few days, you will not longer feel the need to be on the defensive 24/7. It's actually quite lovely.

I am in bad shape and they hurt me and it hurts more to think I lost you as a wonderful friend.

Yes, you know me well, Mom is VERY ill and is out of town in the hospital and I don't want to lose her but have to remain at the farm so Dad can go and be with her....................that is a terrible time for me.

Sorry, I once again misconstrued your comments.

I have to go to get a CT Scan and MRI, so won't be around for a couple of days so don't think I am not answering IF you were to PM me or whatever.

I HAVE to get to bed. I am an emotional mess but will hope that we will foil their efforts to ruin what we had.

Hugs, whether you want them or not.

Night,
Hilary