Photo

AHA BOD approves New R14 Clubs at Convention

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#11 IQsMom

IQsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

Hilary- I think Shan was *jokingly* warning off of posting pics of half-naked men, as Cyclone tends to be ...uhm... enthusiastic... in her reactions :wub: There is a least one recent "half-naked men" thread... be warned, though, not all of the half-naked men posted are *attractive* half-naked men :lol:

Sad to no longer be "IQ's Mom", but glad that he has gone to a good home.

#12 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:46 PM

Hilary- I think Shan was *jokingly* warning off of posting pics of half-naked men, as Cyclone tends to be ...uhm... enthusiastic... in her reactions :wub: There is a least one recent "half-naked men" thread... be warned, though, not all of the half-naked men posted are *attractive* half-naked men :lol:

Most of them were SMOKIN though! :-)
Beth Sandland
Director, Broken Road Ministries
Owner Ozarks Twin Lakes Communications & The Sandland Group, LLC
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#13 SandStone

SandStone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

Welcome Hillery to Arabian Breeders Network! I'm guessing you've evidently ventured over from the "darkside" as it is fondly referred to over here. That's OK, just leave your guns at the door. We tend to be friendly here!

So, now that you've arrived, please do introduce yourself and tell us about your history and horses! Get some photos up, and don't forget we have a great group in the chat room most evenings. Everyone loves to "talk horse."
"Life is more accurately measured by the lives you touch than by the things you acquire."

SandStone Arabians ~ Black Al Khamsa Arabians
Posted Image

http://www.sandstonearabians.com/
Posted Image

http://www.hiredhanddesign.net/
Posted Image

#14 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

Please P.A.S.S. our Support for the Rescue100.com

Vendors for the Rescue100.com

Hired Hand Design 4 page website, hosted by ABN for one year.

Innishfael Farms Set of Farm Flags

Equine Gourmet By Roze

Pac NW Horse - Lisbeth 250 wonderful business cards

Pat Lowe
US Animal Nutrionals of Vermont Products
6 lb Pro-form Vitamins
2 tubes Foal Discovery colostrum and probiotic product

Herbalife Products
1btl Formula 2 Multivitamin
1pkg Lift Off energy drink

Total value of this package
$125.00 with shipping

Arabian Fancy
Gina's jewelry

Cyclone
full in-depth animal communication reading

Sherarbians-weanling size show halter set. Ice blue faux crystals, conchos, show chain & lead as well as a $25 Schneider's gift card

3-month subscription to BarnSweetBarn DVDs. This is a very cool new service similar to NetFlix, but it's all horse videos!
It comes with a free 2 week trial, so it's more like a 3 1/2 month subscription. You can view their website at:BarnSweetBarnDVDs.com

SECOND is a "For Your Horse Kit"....everything your horse could need to be pampered. This kit will include a 22 oz Candy Cane Bran Mash, Peppermint Bit Wipes, Under the Tail Wipes, Treats AND an "Uncle Jimmy's Hanging Balls" treat ball. . .These are MY horses' personal favorites, and they'll be YOURS too You can see all of these products online at Smartpakequine.com

So far we have these ABN vendors committed to helping these 100 Horses. Please consider adding your product to the list

Tickets are of course 10.00, no Limit until drawing, and we will have multiple drawings as time goes on.

Information to follow, as we get this rolling.

#15 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

God love ya Dean. :-)
Beth Sandland
Director, Broken Road Ministries
Owner Ozarks Twin Lakes Communications & The Sandland Group, LLC
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#16 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

Hilary- I think Shan was *jokingly* warning off of posting pics of half-naked men, as Cyclone tends to be ...uhm... enthusiastic... in her reactions There is a least one recent "half-naked men" thread... be warned, though, not all of the half-naked men posted are *attractive* half-naked men
OH MYY...LOL...I was being completely sarcastic about the half-dressed men...HAHAHAHAHA

DEAN YOU ROCK! Lovin' the "commercials"

#17 Guest_barbarella_*

Guest_barbarella_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Hi barbarella!

Gee whiz, I put this in the R14 Area not Hot Topics or anything....................I figured it was part of the BOD Mtg. news to share. :(

Oops, sorry if it reads incorrectly, at a glance, or upset you. I was excited for R14 and all of us AHA members, that SEVERAL new clubs were just made "official".

I WAS promoting the creation of AHA's new clubs, that may benefit everyone.

If you read my OP, (edited to not offend now) it asks folks to join whatever club to support & help our horses. It IS that time of year for many and if they do so here, that is GREAT too. I am hoping that many of your members support clubs in their own Regions, as well as here, or other clubs like Scottsdale, for instance if they choose to and have a Sponsor.

Only wanted to share the joy of assitonal AHA clubs with my ABN friends here, NOT promote another site. LORD, I really stepped in it, sorry again

If the moderator would rather not promote any of the AHA's new clubs, in various Regions, they certainly may delete my announcement with my profound and sincere apology for overstepping, in my enthusiasm.

Hil : :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Hiliary Sorry for making you feel bad i do understand that you are excited and I am happy that Abhaha is now a AHA club unfortunately there's too much water under the bridge and I'm sure TZ would not let you announce about formation of an ABN club on his site .

Hilary, you have GOT to be kidding me. W T F??? Are you intentionally trying to cause hurt and anger? Because that is soooo not like you, but this is just freaking NUTS.

Lisbeth please don't be upset with hiliary

Thanks Shan for you kind invite despite my blunder. I will be sure and check out YOUR site and join too.

I understand and thank you for explaining without kicking me! :)

You make me feel forgiven for my ignorance AND welcome to join your club!

Thank you,

Hilary :wub:

NEVER AGAIN, I promise and don't tell Cyclone as I want to make friends here! :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Hilary

Hiliary man now i feel bad :( I just wanted to make you aware of things . daymn it ( directed at myself )

#18 LEC Trail Rider

LEC Trail Rider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

About the "Equine Gourmet" by Roze - can she make treats with no molasses, or sugar of any kind? My horse is IR and has not had a treat for over a year now. I feel very bad about it, but it seems like most treats have sugar or molasses or ingredients that she cannot have. And she used to LOVE those Stud Muffins.

She CAN have beet pulp with no molasses - is there any way to make treats from that? If so, I want a BUNCH of them.
Henry said, "Look over here, Alec, an' get away from their heads. You don't ride heads."

Renee E. Dorsey
Ohio - near Wheeling, WV

www.wheelinglimo.com and www.OVPrepperDepot.com

#19 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

Hi LEC,

If you look at the date of my post above, you will see this post refers to another and was a VERY recently "shared" e-mail, NOT to me, or by me. I HATED those awful, hurtful and incorrect e-mails, that were NOT from me, or to me. They were personal & PRIVATE correspondence between two other ladies, who until then I guess were friends. Ask Beth (about Christine and why she would send those to be put out without a by your leave from Beth etc.) and not accurate. I don't know!

YOU all "may know" it was done with TZ's help, by whom you refer to as "my buddy Christine", but I sure did NOT, until I ran across it online!

The above e-mail posted here by you, written elsewhere by me in FURY and pain, proves I am NO hypocrite! Check out my #8 that you are sharing here.

If you look at over 3,000 posts of mine *there*, you will NOT see me hurting horse or folks. I will leave as a member here if the majority, or the Moderator asks me to in an e-mail and it will really break my heart and show that there is no place where you can be happy without attacks online within our breed, true or not. I hope you go back and see that you are mistaken. I do NOT enjoy any of that, LEC. I would like to count you as a friend, as you too have been a target.

#1 Before I slink off with folks thinking the worst of me, I suppose after being hurt over "there" I will try to clarify here further, then not bother you further, if that is the general consensus. I can always call Beth, unless SHE e-mails me not to for some reason . Together we can all do a lot of good, IMO, our conversations are and were, no one else's business, including Christine's. One can often be taken advantage of without knowing or being able to correct inaccuracies, IF they know about them..................VERY SAD.

2. CHRISTINE IS NOT "MY BUDDY" now, if she ever was, after throwing me under a bus with other nice folks, as I have never met her and we have spoken twice......by phone, when she asked me to call (when she was crying and devastated about the problem in the reining class with BH at USN).

I have never even MET CHRISTINE and hate that personal e-mails were sent to TZ to post and that he did so un-redacted to protect those who were not aware of being within them, myself included. Nor were any of us called to verify what appeared in the e-mails prior to posting & passing them around as "fact" at Convention apparently, which I called them both on, along with others whom they involved!

3. I had NO idea my name was on e-mails being passed around Convention (Lord help us!) and neither did others who were mentioned in these, I restate, PERSONAL e-mails, from one friend to another she THOUGHT was her personal and trusted friend.

We all confide personal and painful things to our friends on the phone rather than in print or on the internet.

Did I post PERSONAL e-mail to be posted allegedly as written, and sent to another's friend ONLINE? NO I DID NOT, nor did I assume that Beth did, as so much was NOT correct or accurate anyway. She was a target but why? I got cut down along with others in the crossfire. More than one person was hurt and so was Beth I am sure. I would venture nothing surprises her now and I am becoming just as cynical, to my regret. (I hope to change that without getting defamed by assuming the best about everyone, until they prove me wrong)!

4. As to your #11, Beth is here and can tell you, we have NOT met in person and I think that we spoke twice on the phone (ask Beth) but banded together regarding Res. 17-07 and I DO consider her my "go to friend" as I believe I am for HER, whenever she needs me as well, or just wants to chat about a lot of subjects.

I called her BTW, and we had long and nice talks, where she told me personal and general info. that I was not aware of, as did I, and she warned me that there was probably more hard times to come in AHA, among other topics I will not share, as they were PERSONAL and between us alone.

Will I post her e-mails to me to make things clear? NO, NEVER unless she asked me to for some reason unknown to me now! I think that what we discuss is PRIVATE and PERSONAL.
*there* and how, by ME, you may note. I was MAD and HURT and APPALLED, for all us!

Since you posted it here, which I generally proofread and fix when not in SHOCK & HORROR......................it is STILL quite clear I was FURIOUS and said so, to all *there*.

My support is spread between many clubs each year along with Dad's and Mom's and my hubby's, historically over the past 10+ years, NOT WEBSITES, in order to do as much as we can in that manner, BTW.

Hope this helps to clarify things that I plan not to discuss again and I value your opinion.

Thank you for reading this and re-evaluating me and what happened elsewhere, that hurt and defamed good people who are trying to make things better. MY CHARACTER STANDS UP WELL ON IT'S OWN as those who REALLY know me will attest.

Respectfully Submitted,
Hilary

#20 Guest_barbarella_*

Guest_barbarella_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

Please don't leave Hiliary we are purdy cool folks Promise