Photo

AHA BOD approves New R14 Clubs at Convention

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

GREAT NEWS! :wub:

AHA approved SEVERAL new clubs at the March BOD meeting.

Edited by a ignorant but well meaning FOOL!

Hilary :lol: Go for it, I guess I deserve it for being a fool, unintentional or not!

#2 Guest_barbarella_*

Guest_barbarella_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

GREAT NEWS!
AHA approved several new clubs among which we have added another online club in Region 14, ABHAHA!

Hilary as much as it's nice that the darkside has a club in AHA it is inappropriate to post this info here sorry i don't want to sound rude really but after all the crap why would ABN help promote the other site especially since we have our own club

#3 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

hil as much as it's nice that the darkside h as a club in AHA it is inappropriate to post this info here sorry i don't want to sound rude really but after all the crap why would ABN help promote the other site especially since we have our own club

Hi barbarella!

Gee whiz, I put this in the R14 Area not Hot Topics or anything....................I figured it was part of the BOD Mtg. news to share. :lol:

Oops, sorry if it reads incorrectly, at a glance, or upset you. I was excited for R14 and all of us AHA members, that SEVERAL new clubs were just made "official".

I WAS promoting the creation of AHA's new clubs, that may benefit everyone.

If you read my OP, (edited to not offend now) it asks folks to join whatever club to support & help our horses. It IS that time of year for many and if they do so here, that is GREAT too. I am hoping that many of your members support clubs in their own Regions, as well as here, or other clubs like Scottsdale, for instance if they choose to and have a Sponsor.

Only wanted to share the joy of additional AHA clubs with my ABN friends here. LORD, I really stepped in it, sorry again!!

If the moderator would rather not promote any of the AHA's new clubs, in various Regions, they certainly may delete my announcement with my profound and sincere apology for overstepping, in my enthusiasm.

Hil : :wub:

#4 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:03 PM

Hey Hilary...please feel free to post on that site that ABN is also an AHA club: ARABIAN HORSE SMALL BREEDERS ALLIANCE...don't forget to put up a link to ABN so folks can come over here to see the difference...see how far that gets you and how fast they remove that post. You are free to promote anything but that place...rule of thumb about that place: we just don't care...apathetic...like stepping on an ant we never knew we stepped on

#5 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

Hilary, you have GOT to be kidding me. W T F??? Are you intentionally trying to cause hurt and anger? Because that is soooo not like you, but this is just freaking NUTS.
Beth Sandland
Director, Broken Road Ministries
Owner Ozarks Twin Lakes Communications & The Sandland Group, LLC
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#6 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

Wow - that's great do I have to pay $9.95 to get the Club info or will that fee be waived ?

#7 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hilary, you have GOT to be kidding me. W T F??? Are you intentionally trying to cause hurt and anger? Because that is soooo not like you, but this is just freaking NUTS.

Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you are my "go to friend" and you KNOW that was NOT the intention, I am deleting the announcement so as not to appear mean or stupid or whatever.

I have been gone a lot so wondered where you were. Glad I found you. Forgive me and explain I am NOT a meanie and do NOT like to get into it with ANYONE.

Will call you soon.

Most Sincere Apologies for this transgression.

Hilary :lol:

Hilary as much as it's nice that the darkside has a club in AHA it is inappropriate to post this info here sorry i don't want to sound rude really but after all the crap why would ABN help promote the other site especially since we have our own club

I am the one who is VERY sorry and will delete this.

Forgive my ignorance!

Hilary

Wow - that's great do I have to pay $9.95 to get the Club info or will that fee be waived ?

No, no. NO site fees. Another regular AHA Club is all.

Sorry gang for the unintended uproar.

Hilary :wub:

Hey Hilary...please feel free to post on that site that ABN is also an AHA club: ARABIAN HORSE SMALL BREEDERS ALLIANCE...don't forget to put up a link to ABN so folks can come over here to see the difference...see how far that gets you and how fast they remove that post. You are free to promote anything but that place...rule of thumb about that place: we just don't care...apathetic...like stepping on an ant we never knew we stepped on

Oops, what a fool.

I hope you all do not think I made an idiot out of myself here with foreknowledge of doing so.

I am SO sincerely sorry.....................

Apologies to all,

Hilary

#8 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

Hilary...I forgive you...please feel free to post ANYTHING that does not pertain to that site or has half dressed men...as Cyclone may attack her computer screen...I'm not joking...she's done it before...I have pictures

#9 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:35 PM

Thanks Shan for you kind invite despite my blunder. I will be sure and check out YOUR site and join too.

I understand and thank you for explaining without kicking me! :)

You make me feel forgiven for my ignorance AND welcome to join your club!

Thank you,

Hilary :lol:

Hilary...I forgive you...please feel free to post ANYTHING that does not pertain to that site or has half dressed men...as Cyclone may attack her computer screen...I'm not joking...she's done it before...I have pictures

NEVER AGAIN, I promise and don't tell Cyclone as I want to make friends here! :wub:

Hilary

#10 LEC Trail Rider

LEC Trail Rider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:42 PM

Well, since it is the mode of operation elsewhere to call people out with 6 month old emails and posts, I have one this time. The fact that you posted the following and yet continue to support others speaks volumes about your own credibility. Stick to your group of friends who like to use emails and old posts to hurt people.

Mar 12 2008, 10:39 PM "How soon we forget"

1. These "e-mails" from are an unknown source, sent to them initially as personal mail, by who knows who, purportedly then forwarded on to you last year. HILARY! WE ALL KNOW IT WAS YOUR FRIEND, CHRISTINE!

2. At best they are second or third hand heresay in nature.

3. We have only your word that you were given "permission to post them". I was not shown them or made aware that they were circulating at Convention. Thank you

4. You SAY that you got them months ago and have the contact info. for everyone involved. As for myself, I got no call rergarding any questions you might have had that I might be able and willing to answer, in regard to any remarks concerning me.

5. The FACT that my name is mentioned by the "purported sender" to "another, not you" and posted by you, a third party at the least, is NOT "imaterial" to me, as it has brought my character and Lance Walter's character and possible actions, all heresay, into question. Heresay you chose not to follow up on, or try to validate, if you doubted it or cared either way.

6. What I was alledgedly "asked to do" or has been purported by person's unknown, that I would do, has never in point of fact occured I might add, nor do you have any way to know if I said I would, or was ever asked in the first place,so that part makes little sense to me at all.

7. I have met Lance Walters once it is true, in a crowd of people at breakfast with my father present, among others at Nationals ( and BTW: this I deign to say ONLY for Debbie Walters who I want to know that I have never instituted a harassment suit against her husband nor do I intend to). I am also personally unaware of any such pending action, nor would I care to be, thank you very much, as I have no personal involvment with AHA or the Officers, except for those like Cindy and Romney, in an open post on @#$.

8. Being a member of bubba groupy's is a dubious honor at present for me.

9. I do not need a pass of any kind. I have done nothing wrong, harmful to another or, to be ashamed of.

10. How Georgine keeps here house or spends her days is no one's business but her own. JMO.

11. I have spoken twice in my life to Beth Sandland. While I was seriously ill she tried to e-mail me and could not get through. WOW - INTERESTING FROM A "GO TO FRIEND"

12. I recieved none of those e-mails and ignored "warnings" about some folks who were apparently thought to be "after me" while I was too sick to be online and I shall probably not share them here, as they have nothing to do with AHA business and I know to be unfounded. Some of us, even when it would be much easier to spread malice, choose not to do so as it would go against what we stand for as individuals. Nor do we find it necessary to do harm to others as it is, after all, heresay.

13. Just because one is asked to do something, does not mean they are a part of it, or that they EVER acted on the action discussed, for heavens sake (in the case of IMD).

I think I'll end on lucky ole number 13. Nuff said and then some..........

We all want this Assoc. and @#$ and the club to go on to do wonderful things and yet some of our most helpful and interesting people are being hit with insinuation and heresay, in your apparent effort to discredit an anonymous (not really, one could assume both) sender and reciever of e-mails never seen by those mentioned (not me at least) that we are TOLD were sent to you and YOU were "given permission", but not by all concerned, to print them on a public forum for dubious reasons under the circumstances, as these are all allegations, at best.

Most of us mentioned, seem to be in the dark..................nice to know we who were home enjoying @#$ and the convention reports etc. unknowing that YOU had all this ready to dump on a bunch of people who did not have a chance to TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW IN PRIVATE, which is where this kind of swill should remain, IMO.

I have given you my time and trust and information on @#$. My money, donations, prayers, opinions, auction donation and backed by promoting as I was able, many of your "causes". I have encouraged others to join here and the club and tried to be a positive force for all that is good here. You have given me hurt, embarassment over things that are heresay and doubted my honesty and forthrightness when I refused to do as you tell me without even giving thought as to WHY.

Perhaps there are reasons I keep much to myself for the good of others...............like YOU for instance. I give the benefit of the doubt as a rule, unless I have cold hard irrefutable facts. But that is just me sadly, and apparetly not you, in this case. I shudder at what you have believed about me while I have praised you and congratulated you with a full heart here and there these many months.

I do not plan to say more but did NOT want to be involved in hurting anyone else such as Debbie Walters, as I was hurt today for no reason known to me.

I DO find it appalling that you chose to post second hand heresay and not delete names of the innocent.

I am NOT a backstabber, never was, never will be, as it is not in my nature.

I was not at Nationals nor at Convention this year and had no vote on anything, or anyone. Nor was I a part of any machinations to do anything to anyone.

I was an advocate, Loud and clear for the Score Card we will now use, the formation of bubba groupy's, the promotion of the Calcutta and a few other things readily available to readers here, PERIOD.

My character stands on it's own merits.

Hilary
Henry said, "Look over here, Alec, an' get away from their heads. You don't ride heads."

Renee E. Dorsey
Ohio - near Wheeling, WV

www.wheelinglimo.com and www.OVPrepperDepot.com